- This report card on industry status and performance includes written
analyses, graphs, and statistical tables.
- It is published approximately 75 days after the end of each quarter (i.e.,
75 days after March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
- Internet editions of the Quarterly Banking Profile are available
beginning with the December 31, 1994, issue.
- An accompanying publication consisting solely of charts and graphs,
the QBP Graph Book, is available for
editions dating back to December 31, 1995.
- Additionally, the State Banking Performance Summary provides key
financial and ratio data for commercial banks and savings institutions
in each state. Information is available dating back to the March 31, 1995 report period.